Tuesday 16 February 2016

Update on "stuff and things"

(had to reference Rick Grimes after last night's The Walking Dead mid-season premiere)

So things I still need to do: 



  • Write about Buffy - my re-watch is currently at 'Graduation Day' which might be a good time to discuss some "stuff and things" once I've got these last two episodes out of the way.  
  • Haven't got much further with Vampire Knight which is annoying but February has hit me like January (aka I was super productive in January and now I feel like a squirrel trapped in a nut-less tree trunk in the middle of an Alaskan winter).  I WILL FINISH THIS SEASON BEFORE THE END OF FEBRUARY. 
  • Finally, I need to process what on earth happened in The Walking Dead - it got good again (at last) albeit some gaping continuity errors but I was prepared to let that all slide for the security of knowing that the group was good, the people were rallying and baby Judith was safe (lets go even go there about how she ended up safe....again, letting it slide) BUT I can't push away this niggling feeling it's all about to go very, very wrong and I'm not yet ready to address the horrors that lie ahead of us. 

On the plus side I painted some new Peggy Dreadful's:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/peggydreadful 

I hope to collect my thoughts more and power through now I have *almost* finished my PhD proposal *EEEEEEEEEK*

No comments:

Post a Comment